Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hello A little about me

I am currently a fulltime student for cosmetology In Iowa. I will be done in June of this year. I am a full time wife and mother. My back ground is in Photography and Insurance...yes what a combo RIGHT. I worked in insurance for over five years, and then my company lay off over 200 employees. I still do photography. I had wanted to become a Cosmo for a long time but having to work fulltime and taking care of a family I knew it would not work. After being laid off from a job that I loved, I worked for a couple temp agencies I realized that I wanted to work for myself.  I wanted a challenge not the same old things This March I will be turning 31, this time last year I got really depressed on turning thirty. I felt like I was not going anywhere I lived it jeans and t-shirts, no makeup, and hair in a ponytail. . I love reality TV and one of my favorite shows is “Tabatha salon take over” on bravo. Tabatha Coffey is my Idol. One day I was sitting around depressed and the show was one and I finally said that I was going to do it. So after the show was over I called the school and signed up. A year later her I am ….

No comments:

Post a Comment