Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Our Salon's top selling Product for 2012

B2B Salon's Top selling Product for 2012 Whoot Whooo!!!!!

Powder Play VOLUMIZING & TEXTURIZING POWDER.   is from Sexy Hair from their Big Sexy hair line...

This is  the perfect product to add volume to any hair type no matter the style or texture. Instantly liquefies itself when applied allowing hair to absorb the product and provide full, voluminous textured hair. It is weightless, odorless and colorless on hair!

How to use: 
Sprinkle on dry hair at the root for lift and volume. Apply throughout the hair for extreme volume and texture.

What I like about it is that I can even use it in my thick hair and that my hair is not to heavy and it doesn't weigh the product down.

Come visit me at B2B Salon in Des Moines Iowa


No comments:

Post a Comment