Thursday, October 10, 2013

Life right know .. Fall is here

Well yes, it been a long time, this is my take two on this blog posting.
This summer my hair color went lighter, well about a level 6. It’s strange because I got a lot of complements, well as that I thought!!. I recently went back to dark because honestly I hated the up keep on it so I decided to do Rusk 5CH and 4 NW.  To get this nice dark reddish brown...Very nice!! And I the same people that like my lighter hair this summer told me that they like me with my darker hair. Okay..... Then why did you say you loved my summer hair > Go figure. Also this summer I decited to try to go vegetarian and drinking no beer. It’s going pretty well but the thing is now that winter is coming and my summer veggies are going to turn it to frozen veggies, Ugh. I lost about 15 lbs. doing it. I did not go vegetarian cold turkey; I still ate chicken and fish.  Mushrooms and zucchini are my favorite veggies, because you can season them with anything.  A couple downs sides of this is your intestinal system goes a bit crazy and I feel that my hair is falling out more. I’m going to see a dietician sometime this month, well thinking about it. I’ll make an apt after I’m done with this blog.

Ok now the Beauty Part: Fall I love fall because it easy to get dressed for. I did some shopping this week to get some good staple clothing for my fall wardrobe. I got a dark Levis jean jacket from TJ Maxx for 24.99, two sets of leggings drk.gray and black from Old Navy for $10 each
Then I went over to Vanity and got about 4 tops two long sleeves and two short sleeves for $35 right now they have my favorite short sleeve tops buy one get one free!! I need to go back next weekJ  I also went to the Salvation Army (Yes) and found some scarves in fall colors and only spent 2 bucks.   All I need now is maybe one more jacket, couple of tanks and that it I have 4 pair of boots in my closet, two of then I got the end of last winter on clearance from route 21.

Make up will be another Blog

Have a great fall eveyone !!

No comments:

Post a Comment