Friday, October 11, 2013

Makeup Conturing and highlighting

So since Kim K  Posted a picture of her self where her make up artist was contouring her face using makeup . I see more people doing it. Even my self lately .
I have seen videos  where they use a few different thinks and do it a couple different way . Its seems like it a "New" thing but No.
Make up artist have been doing it a long time . I'm going to go over the FYI's on this .

  • Contouring creates a sense of balance, adding definition to your makeup with color.
  • Contouring with makeup is usually applied on the temple area, nose, eyes, and chin areas.
  • You can use a cream or liquid contouring makeup product, however powder or mineral powders give a smooth, satin finish and are easier to blend.
  • Contouring is to Slim, Highlight is to enhance.

This month I will be sharing more information on this subject like
  • Products need
  • Brushes vs sponges
  • powder vs liquid
  • what shape your trying to achieve
  • video on how I contour my face
  • doing make up on someone else.
  • When to do it !
  • Brands I like.
 there is a difference between everyday make up and going out makeup. so Ill also show that . I am planing to break this up into YouTube vlogs and blogs . with post Twice a week Sundays and Wednesdays

No comments:

Post a Comment